Every Friday A Winner

Listen up my followers and friends!  Mema's Crafts is offering a gift certificate every Friday until the end of the year to one challenge participant.

You must enter December's challenge to qualify, and follow the rules for the challenge.  Then just check back each Friday to see if your entry was a Friday winner and remember you have 6 chances to win for each entry.  Good Luck Everyone!

I've made a few more cards to share and then I've got to get back to my mini albums.  Wow I have been very busy these last two months. Anyway I hope you like what I have to share.



Supplies: MME Designer Paper, Recollections bling and flowers, ribbon from my stash, Stampendous Greeting and distress inks.



Supplies: Bazzill card-stock, ribbon from stash, Darice embossing folder, Hero Arts stamp, Martha Stewart border punch, pearls from stash

Are you surprised how short this post is?  Well it kind of surprised me too, but sometimes we just have to be quiet and get back to work.  So I'm off to work on albums.

Sending Hugs
~Lesia~


8 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

I just love both of your cards. They both are so elegant in their own way. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Pat

kiwimeskreations said...

What stunning card Lesia - love the elegance you have achieved, especially in the black and white one.
Blessings
Maxine

Michele said...

these cards are just perfect! such high quality work and finishes on them. thanks for the new friday winner offer. i plan to link up something for this month's challenge soon. xo

CraftySue52 said...

Beautiful cards...really like the first one. Great idea the Friday winner!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Lesia these are such beautiful Christmas designs and both are very elegant.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Edie said...

Both cards are spectacular and they show your great artistic range.

Sheila H said...

Gorgeous cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...