War With Blogger

Hello My Crafting Family. These past days Blogger has become a source of pain and frustrations for me and I am not alone according to the threads I have been reading! It seems I can't follow any blogs using the "Follow Me" button, but if you have follow using bloglovin or email I can join your blog otherwise I get an error message, so please know I am trying to be a member of every follower that I have.

Another problem is if I enter a challenge it will appear that I am not following the rules but in reality I am, but blogger is not allowing me to appear. Just in case you were having the same issue following me I have added Bloglovin and Follow With Email as options to my site.  I hope they will fix this soon.

On more of an upbeat tone, My "Scrapping 4Fun Challenges" entry was selected as one of the top 4 and therefore I will have the honor of being a guest designer for one of their upcoming challenges.  Please visit their site when you get a chance.  Here is my winning entry.



Moving on to the card I am sharing with you today.  It was created as part of our inspiration for next month's challenge.  We have a new sponsor and the cool thing with their digital images is you can get matching digital paper or opt to have the image pre-colored if you're in a hurry.  Of course my girls wanted to get the pre-colored (teens-always in a rush). So I am going to share one of those pre-colored images with matching paper to raise your curiosity about next month's sponsor.



Isn't this adorable?  The image and the paper is all ready for you to resize, print and create that quick 15-30 minute card.

Just perfect when you really don't have time to think of a layout, or spend hours finding paper and coloring the image.



All you have to do is create the base of your card, add a few embellishments and a greeting and you have a card perfect for whatever occasion you need.

Okay, can you believe this is all I have for now....amazing right?  I'll be back later tonight or early tomorrow to announce our final winner for March's Every Saturday is a winner and to give you a sneak peek for next month.  It's an easy one because whatever you want to share will most likely fit the theme.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back later to see if you're the winner by clicking the winners tab above.


Sending hugs from Texas
~Lesia~

8 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

Very cute cards. Nice job on both.

Sheila H said...

Congrats on your guest designer appointment, Lesia. I think your layout and your card are both quite lovely. Sorry about your blogger issues. Hope they're resolved soon.

Jackie Scott said...

Congrats on being a guest designer, your card is beautiful. I do love your card with the pre coloured image, have never bought one, but seeing how yours turned out it seems like a good idea to have on hand when you are rushed.

Unknown said...

I love using precolored images when time is not on my side, very pretty card and love the image, congrats on being guest designer and I am sorry to hear about your blogger frustrations, I have frustrations of my own where it is not allowing me to comment on blogs, obviously not everytime, lol... Have a super day my crafty friend and I hope you get it all worked out. xxx

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Lesia, Really sweet card, but have to say my favorite is your card with the gorgeous photo and the blue flowers. Such a beautiful piece, and Congratulations!

In regards to blogger, I have been following your blog for some time but tend to look for you through Bloglovin' instead of through the Bloggger widget. I like getting the Bloglovin' feeds but it can be frustrating too as every once in a while, like today it will display the wrong thumbnail for something I've posted. Hope you get it all sorted out soon.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Desire Fourie said...

Lesia your cards are just stunning from beautiful vintage to fresh and colourful spring.
Have you tried to hit the 'more options' button next to Follow and then click Follow at the bottom?
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

lynne said...

Hi Lesia,
Just read your lovely comment on my blog! Thank you so much!!
Congrats on your GDT Spot...your winning card is just stunning. Also love your new card!! I love those pre-coloured images...fab when you dont have the time to spend colouring etc! Love the flowers you used! Beautiful!!
Now following you also!!
Hugs
Lynne xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Catching up on posts and had to comment on this one, I love that elegant lady in your first card, the colours and layout are fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...